onsdag 23 februari 2011

Good night post

The muay Thai at Perrys was awesome. I trained with Barzan and we pushed eachother to extremes without losing out on technique.

On a sidenote I must say Im rather pissed off because I didnt get a matchup for saturdays muay Thai fight at Stockholm Open. I was so mentally prepared, and them it all goes south. I need a real fight soon. My whole being just aches to get into the ring and just slug it out. But thats the problem we big guys face. We doesnt get as many fights as the smaller dudes.

Tomorrow is resting day. That mean no morning training and no evening muay Thai at Perrys. But this friday will offer a good sparring session.

I hope I will see you here again tomorrow.
Until then, take care all you readers.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Inga kommentarer: