onsdag 23 februari 2011

Good rest.



I've been sleeping til 8 today and will now go to the store to buy milk so I have some for breakfast.
Both me and Emmah are free from work today, so I don't have to worry about time, getting up early or being stressed.

So after breakfast I'll go to the gym.
After the gym I'll clean the apartment, wash some clothes, maybe go to the town or something else.
Tonight I'll go to Perrys Gym for the evening Muay Thai session.

Yesterdays training session was good. Not too tough though.
I got hit on the chin so I felt groggy and a hard kick at the side of the knee/ upper side calf. Damn that's hurting now.
I paid back by giving my partner a good nosebleed.
I really hope my knee doesn't mess up my chanses foor a good fight this saturday. I really need to fight.
I still havent got a matchup though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

See you again this afternoon with more updates.

Inga kommentarer: