lördag 26 februari 2011

Preparing myself.

I'm down to 81,9 kg. Thats almost 3,6 kg kg down from the 85,5 I started on.
Yesterday, I ate:
05:30 - Protein shake after morning workout.
07:30 - Porrage befor work.
10:00 - First lunch. 4 meatballs, a little cottage cheese and a mountain of veggies.

12:00 - Second lunch. 2 meatballs, a little cottage cheese and a mountain of veggies.
16:00 - First dinner. 2 meatballs, a little cottage cheese and a mountain of veggies.
18:00 - Second dinner. Salad with ruccola, red onions, esparrious and haloumi cheese.
19:30 - Water on the bike at the gym.
20:00 - Water in the sauna.
And that's how you drop a lot of weight over the course of a day.

The bag is packed, and everything is finished. Now I'll just rest and the jump on the bike to get to Perrys ym where we are to meet up at 9:00 before we start our journey to Stockholm.

I will update you on how the day fares.
So stay tuned for some realtime Muay Thai action.

And of course, I will film my match and put it up on Youtube.
[EDIT: No I wont. I lost in a horrible way. You don't want to see that]

See you afternoon and tonight for the updates.

Inga kommentarer: