måndag 21 februari 2011

Late evening posting

Now that's what I call a workout!
Simon really pushed us beyond our boundaries. It was nice to really feel the body burn.

I recieved my package of stuff from Thailand today. the shorts are nice, although a bit small (damn all those tiny asians to hell) and the colour choice for the lettering was fail. Gold on top of silver lining was not a good choice. but you learn. Next time I will order size XXL and choose another design, but with the same base colours.

the Mongkol and the Prajioud is awesome though.
I will post pictures of them all after tomorrows training session at Perrys gym.
So stay tuned for some good pics (hopefully).

Tomorrow will begin with some early training and continue with some late Muay thai at Perrys in regular order.

I hope I will see you again soon.

Inga kommentarer: