måndag 21 februari 2011

Morning session finished

aaaahhh...
few things can match up to a good training session. Sex would, but that can also be considered training so it evens out.
I did some heavy biking, punched the bag a bit an then did my 30+30 kicks before I started working the weights.
I pushed some sweat and my shoulders are feeling sore. Just the way I like it.
I even found time to do some posing, but only 1 pic got any good.

Now I'll just post this entry and then snuggle up beside Ruth that's sleeping in our bed to get a few more hours worth of sleep, if she doesnt wake up that is...

Hope to see you this afternoon again.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

IG, du har ju snea magmuskler!


;)

Anger Management sa...

Hahaha! Ja, det är ju nåt man kan förändra. Jag måste gjort snea crunches.