söndag 20 februari 2011

Saturday and sunday training

I've just come home from sundays training session at the gym.
I was accompanied by the rest of the family, both Emmah and Ruth was attending.
It was nice to have a photographer at the site. Emmah took some really good pics.

Yesterday was saturday and I spent a few hours at Perrys gym and did some good sparring training.
we had to cut the sparring session short because of all the blood being spilt.
Nemvalts began bleeding from the scalp, we had two nosebleeds and an earbleed. That's how we roll at Perrys.
LET THE BLOOD FLOW!

Very nice I must say.
I was inches from an nosebleed myself.
Retarded as I am I forgot my pants in regular order. So I had to bike back home and fetch the shorts so I could work out. That's one helluvva warmup. Over 15k's biking at rushspeed.

Today was spent with the family, playing with my daughter, resting and then going to the gym.
My focus was split between Emmah and Ruth, and training so I couldn't push myself as I would have wished. But it was no biggie because it was so nice having company. You win some, you lose some.
Ruth had a blast at the gym, trying to do as I do and climbing around on the equipment with Emmah running after.

Here's some pics from the session.
Hope you enjouy them.








Tomorrow is a new day. I'll go up early as usual, work out, go to work and then go to Perrys.
I'll see you then.
Now is shower time.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

trevliga bilder! helt klart bättre när ngn annan tar dem din spännbög ;) Kul att se att din dotter var med åsså :)